Feb 23, 2010

Burgers

         The famous food America have introduced to the Filipinoes BURGERS. I have tasted IT before and I really fell in love with it. Before it will only be a dream to take a bite of their famous food chain in our local place. So I venture in tasting some local made just to compare how will it compete with the one. Some have thick and hard bun. Others have soft and yet the patties is so thin you will never notice it is there. But I tasted one burger wherein it was cook not on grills and it was really a taste of heaven. Unluckily you will never taste it again because the store closed. Where ! Where can it  be? I am still searching right now for some local made burgers that will replenish my hunger for the juicy , delicious and grilled burger. Do you know one?

No comments:

Post a Comment