Feb 28, 2010

Earth quake

           As I was hearing from my  two daughters that their school always have an earthquake drill .They always complained that is so tiresome . I talked to them lately the benefits of being aware of what they are doing . Being ready is a defense with what you will do in the future.You might know when.
            As I was looking to all the photos taken by Reuters I was really shocked. Think of building smashed like card boards. Bridges like legos. Cars being smashed . Roads being rocked. Young and adults dismayed.  Rich and poor mixed. Men and women cried.
           Even though how ready we are we can never tell when. As long as we have  each other. Their will always be a help coming. People around the world is watching and extending help. Let us do our part.

No comments:

Post a Comment