Oct 15, 2011

Choco loko


I do love chocolate very much. I know I should slow down about eating it because of my sugar count. Well I can't resist especially one afternoon in my friend’s house. We have very healthy lunch with some veggies and super slurp y soup. It was indeed a great lunch.
 I cannot resist the dessert especially wrapped with white covering. I was thinking it will be just an ordinary kakanin made locally. But I was surprised that it was one of the most rarest chocolate I would be tasting for that day. You name most chocolates in the world but for me this one is new and indeed different. My friends was the first one to pick their choice. I was just holding on to my self as I watch them crave for it.   Atlast I got the chance to get one of the most chewiest  and chocolatey I have ever tasted . I really felt cloud nine at that time. I cannot express my gratitude to have  tasted one of the best chocolates made from SAN FRANCISCO, USA. According to my friend  it was the trademark of the place. And it is only available in their state. Though I haven’t gone to that place sure with the bite of their choco means a lot to me already. I go choco loko for a while.

22 comments:

  1. I almost don't eat chocolate and other food with lots of sugar..

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite is dark chocolate. i always had chocolate in winter time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. arrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh...chocolates!!!!! yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.. lamia oy.. hmmm! delicioso!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! That seems to be really REALLY delish! I wish I could have some. :(

    Oh well. :D Good day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blog yang simpel dan menarik, penuh inspirasi bagi penulis lainnya... Sangat senang jika pemilik blog ini juga berkunjung ke blogku dan memberikan kritik dan sarannya :P Apa lagi bertukar link dan follow :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love chocolates, i munch on it on my way home from grocery store (then I wonder why I am a little chunckie..)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love chocolates! especially dark chocolates! And those chocolates made me wanna try it! LOl xD jeeeh! I'm so jealous! i wanna eat that! hahaha! uuuum!~

    -http://dazzledoll.info/

    ReplyDelete
  9. ang sarap nyong kumain nang chokoleit hehe...

    makagawa nga nang brownies..:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. info for you that your link today was broken in my guest book and that maybe make some problem for your friend like me but its does not matter for me

    ReplyDelete
  11. enak ya kuenya... pengen donk...heheheh.. visit here all about design graphic

    http://palukursusdisain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete