Oct 1, 2011

World's Teachers day

       October  5 will be TEACHERS day to all public schools. I remembered before I used to teach in private school we usually celebrated it during Valentine’s Day. But things have change since then.
    My second daughter was so eager to make something nice for her teacher. Since the theme is ‘MY TEACHER , MY HERO” I made something appropriate for the latest event happened in the Philippines. Shamcey  Supsup was chosen as third runner up in the said Miss Universe Pageant.
      The teacher has that sweet smile and long shiny hair. So I decided to make her someone like a Miss Universe. Even though she’s not that perfect in physical features to qualify for a candidate but she is a HERO to my daughter. She always shares what her teacher talked about the whole day. Some maybe her bad experiences as a teacher others will be the places she visited. She approached the student with a motherly touch. I know how strict she is. But mind you it is for the good of her students. She is still in their minds making assignments and how to deal with it. We made something like this handmade straight from the heart.



     As we celebrate teachers day next week , may we also remember our old teachers who used to teach. From Kinder – Elementary , High School and college teachers. I know we struggle for every teachers we encounter some maybe bad, strict, loving,sweet and for sure good teachers. They may teach us the basic to high faluping  words to simple math to abstract reasoning. All I can say , I salute all the teachers in the whole wide world.

8 comments:

  1. that's a nice card that you and your daughter made. I believe that her teacher will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice..it will really melt her heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Teachers Day po sa lahat ng Teachers... syempre hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tomorrow is world teachers, it's time we say good-day teachers. Let teachers who have contributed with respect to eradicate ignorance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love teacher,
    teacher is the best

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice card... so sweet.. :) happy teacher day tooo

    ReplyDelete