Feb 23, 2011


      It was indeed an events worth looking  for .As  Dabawenyos..I was not able to really enjoy everything because  I volunteered to take care of my dad. My mom , apong and brother attended a wedding at Marbel. I wanted my mom to join the celebration of a blissful wedding knowing it was my cousins wedding.Imagine 57 years old when she  decided to get married.  mag asawa.
             Well its worth it because I was able to bath my father, cook good food  and clean his room. I am so happy even though I am tired.Its worth it. Though I was not able to see the parade which we usually do. 
              Thanks for the time. And the pleasure of serving my dad. I was able to see the sincerity of my Jimmy's willingness to help me take care of my family for a day and a half. I wil always be grateful. I might not able to repay you back. But I am assured that when I will go and explore the other side of the world. My father will be in good hands .Knowing you are their to take care .
              I love you Papang Jim.

No comments:

Post a Comment